Rising Sun Valley A few levels up
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett moved her ears forward when she heard about this female having to move territories because of that horrible storm. Her face was full of compassion for the female she just met. Scarlett was very compassionate for others hardships. Just because she experienced quite some hardships herself. She rarely talked about it, usually keeping herself friendly and listening to others instead of telling others what was hurting or bothering her. She was raised in a way that she never mattered. "That must have been tough. But at least you found a new territory to stay in. That is very wise to move to location where another pack can't stoke up a rivalry," she returned.

Scarlett shrugged modestly. She didn't see herself as a good leader especially since Raziel had talked her down quite a few times. Her red eyes fell to the ground as a flustered feeling rushed through her. "Ehm. No. My mate and I broke up. A friend of mine is running the pack for me because he is way better at it than me," she spoke, talking herself down. A light shrug came from her. "It is a long story, but basically my own mate sorta left me while I was pregnant. He came back just in time when I gave birth but then he disappeared again. The male who is leading now cared for me, otherwise I wouldn't have survived or at least my young wouldn't have. I think my ex-mate didn't even realize that he needed to hunt for me while I was close to giving birth and the time after that. Anyways, rambling..." Scarlett looked at the female a bit timidly. "So that male who took care of me is leading now for me. But he has been away for a long time now, so I need to run the pack again. But.. Yeah. It doesn't feel in my nature to do so. Plus that male who is leading now scolded me a lot of times for doing it wrong... or something," she admitted, somehow needed to tell someone that she wasn't really excited to lead.

She hoped she wasn't doing anything wrong. She didn't want to ruin what he build but then again, he shouldn't go away and leave her in charge. Scarlett was just not so sure of herself anymore and it was clearly weighing on her. Maybe because the female was more dominant than her she felt the need to just tell her everything straight up. "Its complicated," she then just spoke with a bit of a defeated sigh, just accepting that this was her life now. "At least I don't have a crappy mate that doesn't really care about me," she spoke, instantly trying to be positive again and cheer herself up.
Messages In This Thread
A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 15, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 16, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 16, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 19, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 20, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 21, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 25, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 28, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 29, 2015, 04:29 AM