Great Bear Wilderness Talk dirty to me
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Dash's head nodded slowly in understanding when Charon explained that the Alpha had not been making any decisions at all. "Your pack is lucky to have someone that looks out for them," he responded. He thought about his own parents and how hard it must have been for them to tell their children they had to fend for themselves. Dash had always understood the reasoning, but now that he was older, he could also understand that they did what they needed to do, not what they wanted to do. He wondered if Charon felt the same kind of pressure to make sure the pack was well cared for, and that's why he did what he did. It seemed that way to Dash. The other male didn't seem like he wanted to take the pack away from it's Alpha, but the survival of the group was more important than the feelings of one wolf.

Still, he couldn't help but empathize with her. She had seemed very nice at their meeting and he was sure it was hard for her to come to terms with the fact the Beta had made a decision that should have been hers. If she was indeed a good Alpha, she would do what's best for the pack, despite who came up with the plan.

Charon seemed confident he would not make the same mistakes as others. "I hope you're right," he responded with a soft smile. Dash couldn't say he'd be a good pack mate, let alone a good leader. Charon seemed confident, however, that he could lead a pack and look out for its well being.  Interested, he asked, "So, what's your pack like?" It had been so long since he'd been with a group of wolves, and even then, it was just him, his siblings, and his parents. They had been a tight-nit band of wolves. Not much thought went into rankings except the parents were listened to without argument. He and his siblings never fought over which one was higher than the other. They were too busy just trying to survive.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 22, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 23, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 23, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 23, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 23, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 25, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 25, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 25, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 25, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 25, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 25, 2015, 03:20 PM