Shy Deer Steppes Where am I headed too?
72 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Exhausted, wet, and aching, the fox felt a bit of happiness to see the fox-wolf come back with the duck. Setting it next to him, the wolf proceeded to lick at his coat. He initially twitched, partially due to embarrassment and partially due to the fact he wasn't used to a wolf-fox being so close to him. He quickly yielded, and allowed the wolf to finish up, glad that his red fur could hide how red his face likely was.

When he finished, the fox-wolf went to work on the duck. He was shocked by how fast the fox-wolf could skin the duck (he himself was rather used to just biting into meat quickly). When the fox-wolf finished, he nudged it towards the fox. A bit confused at first, as the wolf-fox did all the work, Hiraku accepted it and made light work on the bird. "Rowen" the fox looked up, a bit shocked that the fox-wolf spoke a word. With a humorous smile, he merely said "Nice to meet you." he then went back to the duck.

After content with his meal and making sure he left enough for his partner, he settled down to wait for him to finish. After a bit of time, a brilliant idea popped into his head. Rowen may enjoy the thought, seeing how skinny he was. "Hey, have you ever had voles? They're like mouses, but rounder. I can catch a few, if you want me to." he feasted on them a day ago, so he believed he could find a good amount for Rowen. He definitely needed them more, with the coat-hanger frame he had on.
Messages In This Thread
Where am I headed too? - by Rowen - September 11, 2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Hiraku - September 12, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Rowen - September 13, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Hiraku - September 13, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Rowen - September 22, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Hiraku - September 22, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Rowen - September 22, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Hiraku - September 22, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Rowen - September 22, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Hiraku - September 23, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Where am I headed too? - by Rowen - September 25, 2015, 04:34 PM