I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Citali was right. Bears weren't so much ruthless killing machines as opportunists and it was unlikely this one had crazy plans on its mind. Maybe it would bother them and taunt them during a hunt someday and maybe they would in turn snatch food from its maw. So long as no one was harmed in the process, there was no sense in stirring trouble with it. Saena had thought these things as well, but especially appreciated the wisdom of an older and more experienced female like Citali.

"We leave it then," she said, taking a couple steps back and then indicating that Citali could continue what she was doing. Saena would obnoxiously accompany her for a little while, if only to chat. She wanted to make sure the healer was doing well in the pack and, on top of that, wanted to address their most recent pest problem.

Pests first. "So you might not believe this, because I'm super pissed off about it and can't believe it myself," Saena said in a tone that changed to one full of reproach, "but Reek brought some baby coyotes home and plans to keep them." Saena, of course, wanted to kill them. They were vermin in her eyes and nothing good could come of trying to "domesticate" them. She believed that all coyotes were thieves and that nothing could break them of that trait, and loathed to think they would be taking food from the mouths of hard-working wolves. "Tell me I'm not nuts for thinking he's insane," she implored, hoping that at least Citali, sensible Citali, would share her opinion about coyotes.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 22, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 06:55 PM