Phoenix Maplewood I know the bowline, sheepshank, and the double overhand
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
It's late... and I may or may not be slightly inebriated, so pardon the mess!

As the last to arrive, Reek was disappointed in the turnout. Despite the wolves of Phoenix Maplewood being a small and familial pack, Reek had expected more of a response to Saena's call. Nevertheless, the core group— the heart of the Maplewood had made the hunt their priority. Arion's absence was duly noted in the situation.  The once eager candidate for beta had fallen far in the eyes of Reek, and had no doubt disappointed Saena in turn.  

The plan was set. He listened along as Saena spoke, remaining silent while the others talked business.  It wasn't his place to speak up in such a situation.  Despite being an alpha, Reek was no gamekeeper, therefore he was perfectly content to act as a subordinate in this sort of situation. Thankfully, Saena had accounted for his lack of skill and assigned Reek to distraction duty. A job more fitting to a man with his skill set.

After the plan was discussed, Reek affixed his gaze on his partner in crime, Citali, as he waited for their next move.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know the bowline, sheepshank, and the double overhand - by Reek - September 26, 2015, 11:56 PM