Phoenix Maplewood I know the bowline, sheepshank, and the double overhand
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Attack time! This one can end on October 1st!

There was no dissent in the ranks following her role assignment and Saena nodded to signal they should split up. She shared a meaningful look with Reek that, through the haze of anger, hopefully told him that he had the reins now. She and Nochtli would lie in wait for the deer to come their way. Giving the signal from that position would compromise it. It was up to the male Redtail to pull the trigger and get things started. If he wasn't willing, then Saena was sure Citali would get the ball rolling.

She chuffed a familiar note to Nochtli and nudged at her jaw as they set off. Saena intended to stick to the trees for now, a place that afforded them some stealth and secrecy. It would be short-lived, as they didn't have the luxury of biding their time with this kill—once the deer was onto them, there was no hiding it out—but it would be a small advantage nonetheless. "I'll take right side," she whispered, waving just the tip of her tail as anticipation settled over her. She crouched in the shade of a bush near the edge of the woods and waited for Citali or Reek to break cover with her eyes pinned attentively to their target.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know the bowline, sheepshank, and the double overhand - by Saēna - September 27, 2015, 06:07 PM