Rising Sun Valley A few levels up
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was a bit a loss because the female across from her asked very good questions. It was her pack right? Technically when it came down to it? So why was she letting Raziel tell her what to do. Technically she could take over right now and lead her pack to somewhere else. But did she want such a thing to happen? She didn't get any joy out of leading. Her blood red eyes fell down for a moment. Though she didn't see any shame in admitting that it was still weird to do that to a female that seemed so natural with leading her own pack. "But when I did that it was with my mate Kove, for most of the time," she spoke softly. "He doesn't. But I think he did have a bit of a point now I think back on it. I just don't feel at home being a leader," she spoke in return. "Everyone its own thing right?"

She looked at the other female for a moment. Maybe she could lead but was just talked down by others. Scarlett just really wanted a break instead of over thinking everything she did. The whole time. She was glad once Raziel would return and she could let him lead. That way she wasn't questioning herself so much. She liked to be a mother to her pups and be active hunting-wise. Maybe she could get the opportunity to master her gamekeeper trade for once. "Maybe I didn't make the right decision to let him lead, maybe the pack wouldn't have existed anymore if I stayed alpha. I will never know for sure. But currently I don't feel like a leader. I feel much more at home with someone else leading and I can help pull the cart," she shrugged.
Messages In This Thread
A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 15, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 16, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 16, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 19, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 20, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 21, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 25, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 28, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 29, 2015, 04:29 AM