i can't see the stars any more living here
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Open to anyone! Feel free to PP one or both of the NPCs. Using three roll system for Behati - description in signature. :)

They had followed her. Behati had suspected it ever since the day on the ledge, when the telltale movements of wily watchers in the grass had caught her eye. She had ignored it then, pushed it out of mind, choosing to focus on euphoria of her new existence.  But the past is not so easily shafted. Despite her best efforts, her stalkers were on the Plateau's doorstep - and they weren't the sort of creatures to knock politely.

In the pre-dawn hours, the caramel wolfess crept down the side of the mountain and dropped into the grass. They were moving - she could hear the whisper of grass around their sleek, sandy bodies. Two, perhaps three - it was unlikely that she would be able to take them alone, but what other option did she have? Reveal to Dante and the others that she had arrived with more baggage than her bright young face suggested?

No, she had to deal with this herself. Bait them, run them off, hope that they fell over and miraculously broke all four legs. The young wolf crouched low, and waited, willing the dawn to hurry up and come.
Messages In This Thread
i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - September 29, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Dante RIP - September 30, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 02, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 04, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 05, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 08, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 09, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 12, 2015, 01:57 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 14, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 16, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - December 26, 2015, 05:20 AM