Where is the child?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle herself preferred the sea. She also however loved forests, and meadows. But the coast would always be her home. It reminded her of family and love. She sighed softly. It was hard to see what could be so wrong with such a place. They had resources, there was both forest and coast, why hadn't they been able to live here. Why was the world so determined to be against them.

Thistle smiled softly, but shook her head. He may think it wasn't her fault, but it was. Not all of it sure, but the last few months were. Losing her child, that was on her. Had she been watching him as a good mother should have, she would not have lost him. Thistle laughed at his veiled attempt at trying not to point out her flaws. Stuff Atreyu? I was being selfish really. I have a right to grieve, but I should not have pushed those I love away for it. She chuckled again and nudged his shoulder cheerfully. She was finding her mood uplifting. She heard the quiet lift of excitement and she nodded. I have thought of that, but we are too small I don't think we would do very well. Unless we went among their lands quietly and when no one was around. We would also really need to cover our scents. But I have thought of it.
Messages In This Thread
Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - August 29, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - August 29, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 27, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - September 29, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - September 29, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Where is the child? - by RIP Atreyu - October 15, 2015, 07:04 AM
RE: Where is the child? - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2015, 10:04 AM