The Fool (joining)
It's such a quiet thing to fall.
5 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Her stone-like features began to shift after Elwood spoke.  A terse smile formed at the edges of her maw, but it was subtle and hardly noticeable beneath her thick mask of pride.    Of course, she was thankful. However, Darrah was not the type to utter such words of gratitude.  Such a thing was only weakness.  Instead, she would show her thanks by answering his questions in full.

"Ask— and I will answer.  Tell me, what is it you would like to know?"  she asked.  Eight long years of history were hard to compress in a single blurb; Elwood would have to utilize a more specific line of questioning. "I've lived a very long life and I have neither the time or the patience to discuss it in detail.  Perhaps another time."

"But, what I expect you really want to hear has to do with the second part of your question," she continued, businesslike and regal at the same time. "I will tell you this, I am a healer and I watch the storms, but above all— I am a teacher.  And that is," she paused, "a very useful skill to have."
Messages In This Thread
The Fool (joining) - by Darrah - September 27, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Elwood - September 27, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Darrah - September 27, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Elwood - September 28, 2015, 12:07 PM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Darrah - September 28, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Elwood - September 28, 2015, 09:17 PM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Darrah - September 29, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Elwood - October 01, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Darrah - October 04, 2015, 10:38 PM
RE: The Fool (joining) - by Elwood - October 05, 2015, 11:58 AM