Jade Fern Grove as dark as the fallen star
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
His eyes continued to scan through that dark expanse, but the owl did not reveal its hiding location.  For all he knew, it was sneaking through the heavy boughs above him, studying him and his fruitless search.  But his attention was drawn away swiftly as someone called out to him, his body turning and conforming to that of his aunt's as she drew near.  With splaying ears as she kissed the top of his head, a warm smile emerged in its wake.

"I'm fine," he said, as though the feelings he had been carrying along were gone.  "I just heard an owl, I think.  I was trying to find it in the trees."  The owl had been a decent distraction from going on around him and try as he might to grow up so quickly, Pasha did not let go of the youthful tendency to stop and look for things.  He had never seen an owl, at least not up close, but he had heard them many times in the night and morning.

edit: i just saw your ooc note lmfao; but yes, I do toooo. I don't know how I feel about Tommy still though... nice vocals but the newer albums are hard for me to enjoy. I have to admit I was a total babe for Roy's voice nugughuhguhuhhh. That man could serenade me anytime. ;___;
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
as dark as the fallen star - by Pasha - September 23, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Kaskara - September 29, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Pasha - September 30, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Kaskara - October 17, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Pasha - October 19, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: as dark as the fallen star - by Kaskara - November 11, 2015, 09:17 AM