Jade Fern Grove slender capes of red and chrome
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Swift did not answer his question, instead lost in silence that enveloped Pasha as well. For several long moments, the more colorful of the two considered simply leaving. Perhaps his brother did not want his company, or simply was tired and wanted to rest. Or maybe he had already started resting. Quietly, he let out a breath only to begin to catch the words that Swift murmured with a turning ear.

"What?" he said, though the question did nothing to punctuate the fact that he had picked up on the gist of the query. "I, I'm not afraid of you, Swift. I just didn't want to bug ya if you were resting. That's silly," he went on without pause for his brother to repeat himself. A halfhearted chuckle trailed after his words.

"I missed you," came his voice again in the lull. It almost felt like a childish admission to make, but then again they had all missed him. They had missed Allure and Bazi too, of course, but Pasha had yet found a way that he was comfortable to articulate such. To him, it made more sense to make sure it didn't happen again and thus, he had put himself to work along the borders.
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - September 28, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - September 28, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - September 28, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - September 29, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - September 30, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - September 30, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - October 02, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - October 03, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - October 03, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - October 04, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - October 06, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Kris' First Swift - October 11, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: slender capes of red and chrome - by Pasha - October 13, 2015, 01:13 PM