Jade Fern Grove see how they run. see how they run
162 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He hummed, as halfhearted as the consideration he afforded this rather trivial thing. It was on the border of his realm of know-how and entirely outside his range of care at this time. He shrugged, offered the only thing he could think of without thinking too hard for a better, more immediate treatment. "Sweet fern can hide the smell until it works itself off." Enough walking would work it into the ground and off her paw.

He did not allow much pause for her to inquire about it further, before he sighed and folded his ears back. "Mom," he said, pausing, "what happens now?" His brows furrowed, his mouth pursed and turned down at the corners. "I can't hunt. I can't be a warden or a warrior..." he sighed again, his voice lowering to a worried whisper. "Will the pack still want me here?" Would his family? His father?
Messages In This Thread
see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 28, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - September 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 29, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - September 30, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 30, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - October 02, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - October 06, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - November 07, 2015, 11:00 AM