Wild Berry Meadow Going through the Motions
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana nodded. She should join a pack, that was for sure. The girl was too weak, too silly to live on her own. Ayana stared at her paws. Should she tell him about how she was rejected? No, he would just believe that she was a weirdo that doesn't deserve anything. Which was the truth, right?
But she needed to discuss it with someone, and little did she know that Burke would not be very pleased to hear about the whole thing. She could surely use some strength in hard times like this, and Sebastian did not seem like an agressive, judgemental wolf. Maybe she should talk to him about it... Somehow the weird, tingly feeling made her want to tell him everything she ever experienced, good things and even bad things. He made her feel as if she could say whatever she wants without being judged, although she did not even know Sebastian properly.

"I... No, I usually don't. I mean...maybe I do...I don't know, really." Ayana sighed. Well, that was not the best thing to say.
"Well, I tried to join a pack, but..they did not like me.", she said, staring onto the ground. Shame was building up inside her, did she really just tell a stranger how she was rejected from a pack? That she was too rude to be given a single chance?

"I feel like whatever I do seems to ... just make it all worse.", she said. She had no control over her words, she became emotionally slu*ty, giving away too much information too soon. Deep inside her she hoped that Sebastian would not pay attention and just ignore her immature talk.
Messages In This Thread
Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - August 27, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Ayana - August 27, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - August 27, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Ayana - August 28, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - August 28, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Ayana - September 24, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - September 25, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Ayana - October 01, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - October 01, 2015, 11:51 AM