Jade Fern Grove see how they run. see how they run
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"Sweet fern," Bazi repeated. She didn't know what a sweet fern looked like (as opposed to a regular, bland-tasting variant), but didn't push for more information - she had ulterior motives, and the fresh smell was actually quite pleasant once it had faded to a hum. 

Swift did not give his mother any time to consider other avenues of conversation. Her lame attempts at engaging his medical mind had worked a little too well, and the worries that he had nurtured came tumbling out of the dark and into his unprepared mother's ears. What happens now? Will the pack still want me?

Come on, Bazi. Reassurance! "You'll have to learn. You can accompany Pasha on his rounds and help mark the borders - eventually you'll be able to navigate the forest with your other senses, and we can work on the fighting. And you still have your nose. You will have to know every inch of this place, better than anyone - better than me, or your father." Was she doing it? Bazi wasn't entirely sure, so she went on, speaking gently. "And the pack doesn't have a choice, even if they did mind. Even if you weren't my son, you are our only healer, and there might be other dangers hiding in the dark. We need you. So don't let those skills of yours get rusty."
Messages In This Thread
see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 28, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - September 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 29, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - September 30, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 30, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - October 02, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - October 06, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - November 07, 2015, 11:00 AM