Blackfeather Woods Wake me up when it's all over
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Her cold eyes widen slightly at the mention of a cougar attack. This was all news to her, the past couple days she had taken for herself, healing and filling her cache for the coming winter. She was not exactly buddy-buddy with any of the other wolves, so no information regarding the pack was immediately known to her besides when Burke himself informed them. Half the time, it was to avoid the ever impending drama that seemed to spark at the most inconvenient times. But this was serious. 
"I assume nobody was hurt, this is news to me. What happened?" She replied, not dwelling in the fact that she had been reclusive enough to not hear the news. 

"Are you okay though?" She shortly asked, referring to his injuries. If anyone had been severely hurt in this cougar attack, it would have reached her ears, but if Akela was hurt right now, she wasn't about to leave him on his own. She didn't want it to be mistaken as a sign of affection, she simply cared for her packmates in general. Akela was still a stranger to her, dismissive of the fact they shared the same pack.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - September 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - September 14, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - September 17, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 01, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - October 03, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 11, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:43 PM