Jade Fern Grove home grown and a little hideous
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
works for me! i'll be a bit vague on them when/if we broach 'em of course. especially since i am not certain what fellway is up to HMMMM.... >_>

Her business finished up for the moment, Pasha could not help but beam a little more at the smile she gave him in return. Just like Swift and Allure, Pasha had missed his mother. Perhaps he may have missed her most of all, though in some sense he would have never admitted to it. It was a little hard to tear down a bond between parent and child.

"Yeah," he answered. "I haven't seen anyone poking around today." Other days, sure, but those events had been dispatched for the most part. Things were quiet again within the Grove as far as strangers were concerned, though he was aware now that there had been traffic along those borders. "I think there was someone there the other day, but I also smelled you and Papa there too. Did they join us?" It hadn't been that weird ass dispersal wolf he had seen a couple of times, and it certainly hadn't been that equally weird ass dead thing he and Allure had found in the forest either. Of course, as those thoughts crossed his mind, he thought best how to word them for later.
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
home grown and a little hideous - by Bazi - September 28, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Pasha - October 03, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Bazi - October 03, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Pasha - October 03, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Bazi - October 04, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Pasha - October 06, 2015, 12:07 AM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Bazi - October 06, 2015, 02:19 AM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Pasha - October 07, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Bazi - October 10, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: home grown and a little hideous - by Pasha - October 10, 2015, 01:47 PM