Jade Fern Grove checkmate
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Scimitar was silent following Jorunn offering a thank you for taking him in. Perhaps Scimitar wouldn't have turned him away, but Jorunn was old enough now to understand that Scimitar didn't have to take him in. He could have easily turned him away and left him to die. Especially since Jorunn had been too young to really care for himself. Ears of platinum silver thrust forth atop Jorunn's skull when Scimitar posed his inquiry, before the boy smiled widely at his adopted father. “Yep,” Jorunn responded with an eagerness that betrayed his excitement. “I'm going for Warden, I've been running patrols and marking the borders and stuff,” He took a breath, and offered a slightly sheepish grin then. “I know there is more to being a warden than just that, though,” He shared, because he didn't want Scimitar to think him uneducated in what the Warden did. “but they've been quiet, at least when I'm running the paces. I can't wait to intercept someone at the borders.” He was itching for live action, in truth. He wanted to test his theories, to see if he had the charisma it took to keep a situation in his control, even if he knew it was more than likely that an adult would scoff at him and try to use his youth and inexperience against him. He didn't care. He knew what to do if the situation began to go awry. 

“I know I can choose two more but,” He took a deep breath and let it out. “I haven't picked them yet. I think...maybe Outrider might be cool,” but as for the third he didn't have any semblance of an idea for.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
checkmate - by Scimitar - September 09, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: checkmate - by Kjalarr - September 11, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: checkmate - by Scimitar - September 26, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: checkmate - by Kjalarr - September 27, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: checkmate - by Scimitar - September 29, 2015, 01:20 PM