Lake Rodney Out of the blue
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Woo! I'm excited!

Steady nodded his head quickly. "Of course! There's nothing I want more than to be able to call your pack home," he said. There was no question in Steady's mind where he wanted to be now that he had found his brother. FitzDutiful said there were nine in the pack now, including himself. "That's a strong number," he said. Plenty of wolves to hunt and protect the territory and each other.

His brother asked about the pack back home. "They're doing well! I really didn't really have any reason to leave," he confided. "But, I think Gracious was getting a little bored, and needed an adventure. I didn't want her going alone, so, here I am!" The end result wasn't exactly what he wanted, at least not as it was right now. He hoped FitzDutiful was right and that their sister had simply found another pack to be with. He tried not to let his mind wander to more sinister reasons. He just wouldn't be able to handle it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Out of the blue - by Steady - September 24, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - September 25, 2015, 07:49 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - September 25, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - September 26, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - September 26, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - September 28, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - September 29, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - October 01, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - October 02, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - October 04, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - October 04, 2015, 11:16 AM