Neverwinter Forest Get busy living, or get busy dying
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
She held still for a moment, clearly thinking, and the word she used to break the silence made Malachi blink in surprise. "Yeah, that'd be me." A burn welled in his cheeks that he couldn't remember her name. She must have given it, but the only title that came to mind was the daughter of Fox.

His brow knit as she explained her predicament, and he flashed a glance at the pine covered ground. He hadn't even noticed the blanket of needles, and he lifted his paw, which felt quite normal even when he pressed his toes back against the ground. Was it common for wolves to be allergic to pine? He returned his attention to her with a concentrated furrow on his face.

It was quite a fix she was in. He shifted a look to the left and the right, but saw no relief from the needles except her thicket and others like it, islands in a sea of pine. If she was younger, still a pup, he could have carried her out, but that wasn't the case here. Even though she was small, she looked well past the stage of that. He bit his lip in quiet thought. "Is there any way I can help?" Maybe they could find a stream nearby. That would be free from the needles, and she could follow that out, though he hadn't seen any rivers in his journey yet.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Wildfire - August 27, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Malachi - August 27, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Wildfire - August 27, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Malachi - August 28, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Wildfire - August 30, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Malachi - September 18, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Malachi - October 04, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Wildfire - October 05, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Malachi - October 11, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Wildfire - October 19, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Malachi - November 19, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Get busy living, or get busy dying - by Wildfire - November 20, 2015, 10:17 PM