I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"I just don't know what possessed him to bring them here," Saena said, exasperated. Of all the silly things her husband could've done, bringing non-wolf pups home wasn't what she ever expected. She felt it was something to be concerned about. Stray coyotes were best left to the wilds, beyond the borders of wolf territory, where they could skulk and scavenge and play tricks on each other. They didn't belong with a pack. They didn't belong with wolves.

Saena was interested to hear about the plains wolves with their uses for coyotes, but she couldn't comprehend those uses. What purpose was there in feeding a lesser canine, one that usually could not outrun a wolf nor overpower a wolf, when you could recruit and feed another wolf? They seemed like weak links in a chain. Chinks in the armour. Saena would likely never see them as anything but, even if they behaved and stole nothing.

"He called them investments," she grumbled, unconsciously stamping one of her paws as she stepped forward. More like nuisances. "I don't know what they could possibly be useful for. Even if they acted like wolves, they aren't wolves."
Messages In This Thread
I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 22, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 06:55 PM