I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Citali lifted a brow at the young alpha. "He lives here. Where else would he take them?" It all seemed fairly simple to her. Reek wanted the coy-pups. He brought them back home. "Would you rather him hide them from you, steal from our caches, and sneak off to care for them all winter?" Cita didn't have to like the situation to know at the very least he'd handled their arrival the best he could. Reek hadn't needed to "rescue" those children or whatever he wished to blanket the statement as, but he decided he wanted to. Running back and forth from the plains to the maplewood and back and forth again to ask approval would not have gone over well for those children. She didn't like what he'd done, but she understood why he'd done it.

A brief lull in their conversation allowed Citali a moment to excuse herself to properly mark the borders with a sprinkling of her own upon rejoining up with the pale female she remarked again on how she didn't understand what her mate meant by the term "investment". Truthfully, Citali didn't either, but if any wolf was to get to the bottom of it, they'd best go straight to the source. "Why don't you ask him what he sees in them? Otherwise you're simply out here spinning your wheels and getting all the more worked up for it." Confrontation. She suggested it. Her own course of action in this was to avoid the children as much as possible.

In all of this, she found it amusing that she was out here trying to tend the borders and instead she was filling Nochlti's shoes as a counselor. Perhaps she was getting soft... or maybe she was the only voice of reason in these parts. Who knew?
Messages In This Thread
I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 22, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 06:55 PM