Haunted Wood never make a change
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
The way his orange gaze followed her might have unnerved another wolf, but Tail accepted it without much reaction— she had yet to truly understand attraction, and merely attributed it meeting a stranger. After all, she would be lying if she asserted that she was not curious about him as well. Most of her life had been surrounded by relatives, and it was refreshing to speak to such varied strangers. At his explanation, her brows furrowed; she was not spiritual, and though she enjoyed a good story, she wasn't prone to believing them without proof.

But he said it with such sincerity that she merely nodded in acceptance. It wasn't her place to challenge the beliefs of a total stranger.

"My name is Tail," she offered, after he greeted her in turn. "I don't," the yearling responded. Her blue-gray eyes watched with curiosity as he stretched to display his throat. It seemed an odd gesture, but once more, Tail believed it was merely a difference of culture— she took it as a sign of trust, and lowered her head and ears in a returning gesture.

Then she sat, and offered a grin. "I'm new here, actually. Decided to seek my own fortune, or something like that." Tail shrugged. "What brings you here?" The forest, the Wilds... she left it open.
Messages In This Thread
never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 06, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 26, 2015, 11:30 PM