Swiftcurrent Creek I love you will still sound the same
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She came upon him suddenly, the abruptness of their encounter cutting short any flow of courage to her heart. When she beheld him, she felt an icy fist close around her heart and stopper her lungs, and for a moment stood in awe of him. But it was not the feverish awe of a lover she had bestowed before, but rather, the fearful awe of a slut who had shamed him. She knew what she had done to him. She knew, and yet no amount of wishing could make right what she'd done wrong. The reality of it was that she had been caught up in a wave of passionate grief, nostalgia, and faithfulness, but that was much harder to explain than to believe.

But even though she knew, she felt there would be some small amount of forgiveness. That she could tell him what had happened, why it had happened, and how she had stopped it when reality pierced her deranged fantasy. She tried to summon those words to coax him into forgiveness to her tongue, but before she could will her throat to make noise, he was turning, leaving her behind... And where she thought her feet would be frozen to the ground, they were flying.

Jinx Kesuk refused to go unacknowledged. Ordinarily, she would have done this in the dance of dominance, scruffed him and forced him to comply. This was the furthest thing from dominance, however, for the girl in her had broken free and was frantic as she followed after him. "Lecter," she breathed, swinging back her ears as the sudden realization that even her strongest hopes could not make him turn if he chose not to washed over her. "Lecter, stop!"
Messages In This Thread
I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - March 27, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - March 27, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - March 28, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - March 29, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - April 02, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - April 08, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Lecter - April 09, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: I love you will still sound the same - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 10:34 PM