Fox's Glade Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Onward from the meadow the yearling had gone, having been given no reason to cease her travels. True, her previous traveling companion was still missing, but that did not stop her legs from moving. The elder would catch up when she was able, and in the meantime, Asterr wished to develop a better understanding for the land she’d stumbled into. So far she’d met two wolves, a male and a female, though not at the same time. One had been a ghost, floating through a darkened woods with caution in her steps, while the other had been a bear, stoic yet friendly. Neither had left a negative impression on her, which bettered her view on Teekon. Of course, she’d only been there for a short while, giving her opinion plenty of room to warp or change entirely. She believed wholeheartedly that that would not happen, however she’d yet to meet anyone with the capability to change her outlook on the Wilds. It was those thoughts, that belief that all was well around her, that carried her forward. Softened steps, making so little sound one might think her to be gliding on air, hid her from the unsightly things one might encounter—but that was something she could not complain about.

Before long, the Draconid found herself entering what appeared, at first glance, to be a clone of the meadow she’d come from. It was dappled with flowers, whose colours were fading and petals closing with the threat of winter hanging over them, just as the meadow had been. A few spruce trees lingered around the outer edges of the glade, almost as if they were guarding it from those who dared to come near. As she progressed further into the territory, she caught sight of boulders—both large and small—scattered around the area, offering shade to some flowers and birds that lingered close by. Just as had happened during her walk within the meadow, the gentle sound of water flowing reached her ears. Following it revealed a stream, which she took a quick drink from before carrying on with her expedition. She found herself uninterested in the glade, which was showed by the slight increase in her pace. Asterr wanted to leave as soon as she was able, seeing as that would allow her to travel farther and bear witness to much more riveting things.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - October 05, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:32 PM