Arrow Lake Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Fishing was far from one of her fortes, nor did she ever have the desire to explore it unless necessary. To hear genuine interest in the task perked her ears somewhat, but she was adamant to remain visual passive to the woman’s intentions beyond what she deemed interesting. In truth, the warrior was having a difficult time assessing if there was indeed a threat to the healer’s presence. Her own belief to take others at face value were in constant conflict with the perceptions she had come to learn. Lest she be made a fool for surrendering to optimism prematurely, she maintained a hardened eye, however much it irritated her to squint.

“Thank you,” she replied low, politely, though there was a determined depth to her chords that suggested mistrust. And while she had pride in her healer, she could not fully bestow credit to her. “My companion saw that my eye remained clean. Our healer simply checked to make sure there was no infection. Your methods did not call for further remedies.”

Messages In This Thread
Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:13 AM