when you would pay tribute to me
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
A question was lifted and the wolf of shadows answered. Just one word. A name. The name of the spider who'd followed a polar bear home. What a daring spider. Alas, if his fire matched their own he'd be quite at home here. No questions about it, Iqniq trusted his aokkatti and his beta. If she felt this wolf was one of theirs and his loyalties proved true, he'd be a welcome member to their makeshift family.

The wolf spoke again. Nanuk had filled him in on their requirements. Perfect. He could pursue the necessary training required to protect and defend both himself and their home and chase after a third trade that suited him more completely if the first two were not enough. That was their way of things. Each wolf would learn the basics. What they chose to do after that was up to them.

Still... there was one tradition he was curious to know whether or not Nanuk had shared. "Did she tell you we rename all who enter our ranks?" This wolf's name was his own. He could keep it. The wolves here? They started anew. They could make what they wanted of their new title. "Out there you are Grim. In here?" He glanced briefly towards Nanuk before looking back upon their new companion. "You will be Aasivak." Their spider. "What happens at the Spire stays at the Spire. We share our secrets with no wolf."
Messages In This Thread
when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 04, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 04, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 02:56 PM