Jade Fern Grove see how they run. see how they run
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bazi tried a little of everything - assuring him that he had a place, that life would go on, that  being blind was no excuse not to work hard. It was a blanket bombardment of words she hoped might help him, and one or more seemed to take root. Bazi wasn't sure which ones - although she could not deny that Swift was a natural healer in the making, she was still in denial regarding how he had come about those skills.

"Maybe," she echoed, her voice a low hum of agreement. In reality, Swift had no choice. They could not afford to let him rot away in his den, and Bazi did not particularly want that for him, either. Boosted by that thought, Bazi got straight to business. "Speaking of - is there anything we can do for my face? It splits when I move my lips too much" She almost said 'when I smile', but she did that so rarely these days.
Messages In This Thread
see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 28, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - September 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 29, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - September 30, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Kris' First Swift - September 30, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - October 02, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - October 06, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: see how they run. see how they run - by Bazi - November 07, 2015, 11:00 AM