Porcupine Ridge i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Sharing den with the demon of the mountain afforded the female a kind of courage few would experience. She had seen the beast in his softest light and learned to adore him for it. Then she had seen him at his most terrifying moments and learned not to fear him nor his bite. Because of this his sudden snarl did nothing but roll a chill down her spine and harden her eyes with the single eye ablaze fixed on her. In all likelihood, he could have fought with her then, sought his teeth to her throat to submit before him, and still she would have not feared what would come. While some might assume it a gamble, she called it faith in the male she had come to cherish and adore. Her fear would not, and would never be for him.

Gradually, she gaze did soften when the flames receded and thunder quelled in his throat. In their place was a softer light and low rumble, mirrored fondly by the gentle growl upon receiving the returned touch of his shoulder. “I would not fall,” she whispered as she turned her muzzle inward to lightly touch his cheek. By his nudge she proceeded forward taking one careful step across the treacherous ridge at a time. “If I did, then there would be none to turn you while you sleep,” she jested lightly over his sleeping habits. “And I would not wish to part from your peaceful face while you slumber. It is the only instance where I can almost glimpse a smile…”

Glad now that his attention was on her rather than the trail, endowed with brighter spirits, she boldly slid closer to her companion til not only shoulder, but flank rested comfortably against him. Her tail swayed contently, brushing against him with a well-timed sweep to the rhythm of their step in unison. She was certainly in a mood this morning. Happier and comfortable than she had been in a long while. That he would relinquish his interest in the trail gave her hope that indeed this day from the borders could be theirs to have. Exploration was their only task for the day. And with the early morning to their advantage, they had the day and night to see all and enjoy the time together.

Bubbling over with anticipation, she suddenly turned her muzzle to his own and lavished his cheek and brows with an endearing tongue. Her tail was in a frenzy as she whined in content. Her paws wriggled in place as she tried to keep near him yet threatened to spring away in this newfound glee.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 01:41 AM