Frostfire Ridge I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
He was awfully curious about her heritage. No doubt, given his gender, he was increasingly suspicious as to what like he might have led if someone like himself had fallen into their midsts. Truthfully, with that collar and as a half-breed he would have been killed on sight. He would not have lasted much longer than his discovery. They took no risks and were cautious creatures. Unfortunately, given her present situation, she was fighting against the grain so to speak. Even now she did her best not to dwell on her company's breed nor that noose he was content to wear.

"Some were," she answered, thinking on it while her eyes surveyed the scene. "Not all, but some could be trusted to go on excursions or missions whenever it was needed of them." It'd never been without necessity and even then a female was preferred over a male. Give a male too much freedom and he'd return thinking he deserved more. Reconditioning them after that was always a chore, but thankfully something she did not often have to partake in. Of course, now she didn't partake in such things at all. It wasn't the way here and she was having to adapt accordingly.

A yawn escaped her. At this height the sun fell upon the earthen hues of her coat and wrapped her up in a blanket of warmth. She grew tired and would need to return soon, but this wolf-dog still had his questions, or rather a few statements that he felt the need to voice. She flicked an ear towards him, but said nothing. She was not going to recant his life with humans. She had no need to, nor any desire to know what it was like. He was here now and she was more a creature to focus on what is, rather than what was.

"Mm," she said, the warm sound leaving her as she turned her eyes elsewhere. Her private stash of herbs must still be around here somewhere. She lowered her nose to the ground as if to scent for it. "Best of luck to you." With nothing more to say, she set off to further explore the area. No doubt, Ragdoll would have plenty to explore himself.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him - by Citali - September 08, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him - by Citali - October 06, 2015, 04:07 PM