Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"It's okay I love me some Tokio threads :D and Bjorn is fascinating truthfully.

Thistle Cloud noticed the scarred warrior standing near her, but before she could speak he spoke instead. She was momentarily struck speechless and then embarrassed. Though she knew she would hear a lot from other pack mates and she may even lose friends or the pack even, she was not fully ready for them. She realized then that it was time too get ready for them, because if there were pups and she was allowed to raise them, they would face ridicule and such for a long time to come. In a way that made her heart hurt and she wondered if she was doing the right thing, by keeping them if she was allowed.

She shifted and looked straight at Bjorn an internal fire burning in her eyes, she was not looking at him to challenge him or anything of the like, she was just showing him that she was a determined individual. "Let's just skip the pleasantries I see, however I will not. Hello Bjorn How are you today? You're wound looks better. Glad to see you haven't ripped it open with your teeth. She then shifted her weight curling her tail tighter around her paws and shook her head soundlessly.

She spoke again but looked off into the distance so as to not see the damnation in his eyes that she was certain she would see there. "Yes I know I do. I am actually working on talking myself into it ,but today I plan to go see Pump and tell her what happened as it is. Even though I do not know if there will be pups, if there are I plan to ask to keep them. I also know very well that there maybe some cruel punishments I may have to endure, including death of me or my young ones, so please do not lecture Bjorn I already know what the consequences of my actions could already be. She was in no way being cruel or mean, she was simply stating that she planned on taking care of it, and that she would prefer not to have a dressing down from anyone else if she could possibly not. Though, she wondered if Bjorn would still give her one anyway, he did not seem the type to bite his tongue. "I hope that this does not make you think less of me as a healer at least. She spoke the last part softly and sadly.

A week ago she would not have spoken like this, a week ago she had been naive and innocent of much of the world, but numerous things had opened her eyes into the ways and the workings of the world, and her talk with Nuka had also done so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - March 28, 2014, 11:31 AM