Blackfeather Woods Inside my home I wait and bleed [m]
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was laying with Meldresi when she suddenly jumped up. He rather liked laying down with her and taking his moment of rest. He was half asleep, so the soon to be father was startled awake when Meldresi jumped up. He blinked for a moment as she sped away. It felt natural for him to follow her, ask what was wrong when she snapped at him. He hit the breaks instantly and frowned. So now he was evicted from his home out of nowhere? Burke poked his head inside but was snapped at again. He blinked, never really experienced a female in labor before. He didn't care enough for the female in question. He would see them later. But now it hit him. Meldresi was about to give birth. 

The large male stepped back to give her space and sat before the den like a guard, his ears held back to listen to his mate. She was clearly in pain. At one point he had to check up on her and poked his head in. It smelled of blood, now even more so. Was blood normal? He was worried now. But he was told to back off again. It was only a while later when soft cries and whimpers. Burke turned around. His docked tail up and ... wagging. His children where here! He let them have a moment before he carefully poked his head inside again. He laid in the entrance, his head barely inside the den. He tried to lick over the tip of Meldresi's nose, though the motion was hesitant since he was unsure if she was going to snap at him again.

Burke then looked to the side to see a dark grey pup and a black pup by her belly. He almost missed the dark girl for a moment. Two healthy babies. Burke instantly felt very proud and a smile creeped onto his face. Though, pups so young looked a bit weird. The male looked at Meldresi again. His pale eyes not looking cold for once but surprisingly warm. He then shuffled a bit back so his bunny butt was outside the entrance. "You want me to get Potema or like... some herbs?," he asked on a quiet tone.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Meldresi - October 07, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Kendra - October 07, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Pietro - October 07, 2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Burke - October 08, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Cicero - October 09, 2015, 03:31 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Damien - October 12, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Meldresi - October 12, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Cicero - October 16, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Potema - October 25, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Damien - October 31, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Meldresi - November 01, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Burke - November 02, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Cicero - November 03, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Potema - November 09, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Damien - November 15, 2015, 12:01 PM