Silvertip Mountain but i really want to know
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was on a naturalist herb session today, one that had lead him into Neverwinter Forest. It was a strange day, first with June asking about other packs then sneaking off towards the Plateau. He didn't fear too much for he knew the plateau wolves - well Lasher at least - would be kind to her. He started to wonder about teaching his wolves to fight. If his children (June) were going to insist on heading out of the pack lands then he wanted to be sure that they knew how to defend themselves. Then again, no one had schooled him and his instinct had helped him just fine.

When a call went up from the borders, FitzDutiful recognised it as Charon - the beta of the bay - and trotted off, approaching from the side instead of from down the mountain as Charon probably expected. His second visitor in as many days, he smiled to see the yearling. He looked much more grown up than he had the last time they had met. FitzDutiful could see the adult that would grow from within Charon, though the wounds momentarily distracted him.

"Hi Char —" he had started, before his eyes caught sight of the back of the white wolf. "My word, what happened to you?!" The wounds looked healed, old almost, but it was terrifying. And June was off by herself.
Messages In This Thread
but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 09, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 19, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 27, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 28, 2015, 03:12 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - November 05, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - November 05, 2015, 10:35 AM