Swiftcurrent Creek Olive Leaves
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox listened, her ears cupped forward as the vale wolf spoke. To the fresh-faced yearling, it sounded as if the vale wished to somehow absorb the creek into their own ranks. She disliked the notion fiercely, although it would have been obvious to anybody else that this was not the vale's intention at all. However, Fox managed to keep her physical appearance in check, not outwardly expressing her distaste for the neighboring pack or its members. Why they thought they had to meddle in the creek's affairs was beyond her.

"The creek does not wish for reliance on others. Nor for others to be reliant on us. If you dislike the attitude of the creek's inhabitants, I suggest you keep your distance from us. Let me clarify that what I say is not a threat, just information you may find useful. I do not wish for war,"—especially considering their current state of health—"and I do not believe the vale does, either." Fox paused, letting these words settle before she continued. "With more plentiful prey, we will stick to our lands more, and the neutral lands less. That should make avoiding us more simple."

The yearling would make no treaty with these wolves. Such a thing was far too solid. She merely offered them a suggestion as to how to avoid conflict, if that was their desire.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Olive Leaves - by Xi'nuata - March 26, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Olive Leaves - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: Olive Leaves - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Olive Leaves - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Olive Leaves - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Olive Leaves - by RIP Fox - March 28, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Olive Leaves - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Olive Leaves - by RIP Fox - March 28, 2014, 06:30 PM