And when I touched her skin, my fingers ran with blood
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Sounds good! We'll just play it as Iluliaq returning to speak with Siku and he can rejoin whenever Chan has a little more time. Let's wrap this up, shall we? :]

The twins introduced themselves as Anneriwok. Chooses. Neither one was fully Tartok, but both were on their way if they so chose to remain a part of this world. He was optimistic in their seeking of a home here. Since his coming, he'd not met many wolves from the other branches and his curiosity was piqued. He reined back his interest if only because there were more pressing matters. The male would return to inform Siku of their survival. Very well then. A nod touched his muzzle, dismissive of the wolf. He could go and complete his task.

He spoke no more until Iluliaq had departed. He had some other goal and therefore was not privy to the rest of their secrets. As for the female who remained, Nanuk had already spoken of their requirements. Warrior and warden were the bare minimum of what they desired out of their family here. Protecting and defending were valuable things. They allowed each wolf to hold their own. The rest of their law was no doubt shared between the branches, but their territory and their number were things they would not share so freely.

"Come then," he welcomed, shifting on his paws as he turned to begin heading up the jagged, all-consuming slopes. "Welcome to Sawtooth Spire."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And when I touched her skin, my fingers ran with blood - by Iqniq - October 08, 2015, 12:08 PM