Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
:D Thank you, even though he primarily gets the credit for that. ^_^

For a few moments Björn contemplated the idea that Thistle was blatantly ignoring him assuming that it was because he had hurt her feelings with his words, even though he had not been derogatory with them. It would be hypocritical of him to be, when he was known for his short lived mate-ships and dalliances with females he was gifted from neighboring packs hoping to gain his favor. Björn watched as she shifted and met his gaze, her dark blue eyes seeming to blaze at him though not in a challenge. After all, what was she going to challenge? Anyone with a nose could smell the musk of a man, of another pack, combined with the intoxicating scent of her heat season that still whispered darkly things of temptation even so; arguing that he could still have her, that he could still stake a claim that would only last as long as his interest did. Even if she had rejected his advances earlier. “I've thought about it,” The Northerner admitted brazenly to her, before a sly, impish grin tugged at the edges of his lips. “But frankly, I didn’t want another lecture.”

Björn listened to her speech, inhaling the luring scent of her heat once more, stronger now than the musk of the man that clung to the tendrils of her fur, like the unheard siren song. There was a lazy fire slowly spreading to his loins that Björn was finding that he did not necessarily want to ignore. For him, used to taking what he wanted, to be trapped in the heat cycles of females that he could not have was like being tortured. “Your heat cycle is still strong,” Björn spoke before adding in a gruff voice, “You are still receptive, there is a chance his seed did not take and that another’s could, or even trump his seed.” It was not suggestive, just facts. That was not to say that the Savage did not desire her in that moment in time because, for the second time of being around her in heat, he felt like he was going to go insane; but he did not want to put his consideration for the Beta position, sought actively after by Björn himself in jeopardy. “Is a man you don’t even know worth all of that?” He couldn’t help but ask.

It was a question he had asked himself many times, even as he traded one wife for another.

Björn did not really have a answer because he did not love any of them.

“Does your one night stand affect your healing abilities any?” Björn asked her, following right up after her statement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 06:11 PM

Current time: June 26, 2024, 01:54 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.