I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I have absolutely no clue where this falls timeline wise.... :X but here we go!
for @Amekaze or @Nishu Inte.... or both if you want!  I can move this also if they aren't around and you want them to run into one another elsewhere :)

He ran straight from where he left Blue Willow with her patent and headed directly towards the mountains, wasting no time.  Yet it still took him a sizeable duration to reach the edges of the mountain pack's claim.  Once there he stopped only long enough to catch his breath before hailing the dark woman whom he had met on more than one occasion.  He could not call her by name, but knew she would know.  These were her lands after all.

While he waited he gazed at the clouds speculatively.  It still amazed him that anyone would choose this inhospitable terrain over the safety of a dense forest.  Where did they sleep?  On the hard stone?  He had come through the mountains only a couple of times and knew nothing much of the meadows and steppes that lay scattered throughout.  Perhaps if he had he would have been less biased.
Messages In This Thread
I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag - by Dante RIP - October 08, 2015, 09:26 PM