Silvertip Mountain but i really want to know
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
With the explanation of a fight, FitzDutiful got the gist that Charon didn't want to go into details and decided to let it be. Understanding that sometimes the hard things were just better left behind, he didn't resist when the yearling turned the conversation on its head and delved into the talk of pups.

"They're different than I expected," he chortled, amazed at how much they had grown up too, "June, I thought, would be a quiet one, but instead she's the one that's hard pressed to stay on the pack lands. I wonder if teaching her some sort of defence may be a good idea." He paused for a moment, allowing that to sink in and debating internally about whether it would be a good idea or not, before turning back to Charon.

"How are things with the Bay? Being a beta any easier?" Charon had never said it was difficult in the first place, FitzDutiful had just assumed that someone taking the beta position so young was bound to get some hassle for it - belatedly he wondered if the fight had been related to the beta position.
Messages In This Thread
but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 09, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 19, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 27, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 28, 2015, 03:12 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - November 05, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - November 05, 2015, 10:35 AM