i can't see the stars any more living here
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
The fight between Behati and her two assailants was a peculiar one. Neither side was really giving it their all, favouring sharp nips and harmless batting to actual fighting. Compared to Dante's experience with the third coyote, it looked like a group cuddle. In between yips and squeals, Behati could be heard shrieking at the two creatures to "Just get lost!"  - which they did not. Several times, they nearly succeeded in hauling the female away with them into the grass, but Behati thwarted their attempts each time. She was a three coyote job, and there were too many wolves at this party.

Behati had no choice but to swap blanks for real bullets, and pray that nothing came of it. From the floor, she reached up and snatched one of the animals by its wide ear and bit down hard, leveraging the shock of the bite to flip its sandy body onto the ground.

All it took was a flash of throat. Before Behati could whisper a final warning and (hopefully) send the troop on its way, Dante's jaws met carotid and squeezed. Behati had never seen so much blood. Perhaps it was because it didn't belong to prey, or because she hadn't been prepared for it. It exploded from the creature's open throat, sending its brethren running into the grass - as though they had been doused in acid. Behati shrieked and sprang back, but not before a secondary spurt hit her clear in the face.

Slight PP to move the story! Hope that's OK. :D
Messages In This Thread
i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - September 29, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Dante RIP - September 30, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 02, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 04, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 05, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 08, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 09, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 12, 2015, 01:57 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 14, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - November 16, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't see the stars any more living here - by Behati - December 26, 2015, 05:20 AM