Phoenix Maplewood I know the bowline, sheepshank, and the double overhand
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Whoops, I'm a day late! This is the kill and feast round, and it'll officially last until October 16. It's longer because this one is free for all posting, as lots of interactions can happen at a kill site and I want you guys to be able to do those freely if you'd like! @Regipre @Sart You two are welcome to join in if you want some dramas with Saena, who will try to keep them away until everyone has eaten!

Saena didn't manage to hinder the doe by inflicting a serious wound, but her assault successfully distracted it long enough for Nochtli to land the killing blow. When the scent of blood filled the air, the alpha female knew they'd won. That didn't stop her from going into a bit of a frenzy; she chased the doe just as closely, snapping just as viciously, if not moreso with the pungent smell all around. They would have a good meal today in spite of their earlier failed hunt.

Reek dove in when he drew close and came away with a chunk of flesh from the deer's haunch. Saena contemplated following his example. The deer was dead anyway so why not start eating it even before it fell over? But she decided it was too dangerous for her, so she ran and she waited. And at long last, the heavily bleeding doe slowed, then swaggered drunkenly, then fell over with a defeated bleat.

Before it even took its last breath, the alpha female fell upon it. She targeted the belly first and sliced through the flesh with savagely gnashing teeth and began eating it alive, even as the doe cried out in pain. It would die in a few seconds, a minute at most, but Saena wasn't one to wait for an animal to die before digging in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know the bowline, sheepshank, and the double overhand - by Saēna - October 09, 2015, 08:07 PM