Blackfeather Woods Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke kept his eyes on the male when he stated he heard bad things were said about him. Burke's stoic face was almost tempted to just break into a smirk. Yet his face stayed the same way. He really didn't feel like talking about this now because he knew what the male was doing. Kove wanted to confront him. "Yep, I did," he spoke without any remorse or regret. Because it was true after all and why lie about it. Kove was a piece of shit. Though it was more Scarlett he was annoyed about rather than Kove. The pale ghost was still annoying him though, especially because he was here before his own children were born and he was not going to have any competition with them. To him Xan was the lowest of the lowest. It would take a long time before Burke would even accept him as his own.

He wanted to tell Kove how much of a piece of shit he was but Burke decided that he didn't want to spend his energy on those words. They misused their pack and lately Burke was pretty sick and done with wolves that used his pack. Scarlett, Kove, Ayana. Kove just used an old and rotten Dark Brotherhood ticket to get in. One he didn't see as valid anymore but Meldresi did. Burke wanted Kove to go through the new system, at least then he would be worth to be back in the brotherhood. Now Burke couldn't care less if the man died or not. Frankly he would maybe enjoy watching the wolf before him get some non contagious flesh eating decease.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes - by Burke - October 10, 2015, 05:58 AM