Lake Rodney bikini season in the southern hemisphere
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Behati was very tempted to lie. She was curious about this wolf and his bowl of a mountain, and this was not the first time she had sworn her allegiance to a pack with no intention of staying. Well - technically, it would be her first solo attempt. 

Luckily, Behati did not succumb to stupidity that day. Peregrine's stance softened and hers followed suit, ears swivelling to face their darker comrades. "Heading home," she echoed, studying the Alpha intently. She could not help but wonder if he had a mate and pups at home, and what they looked like. "I joined.. um.." Blacktail Deer Plateau!".. Saltgrass Plains. Do you know it? It's really far away from here," she hastened to add, putting as much distance between Peregrine's claim and her own imaginary packlands as possible. Inter-pack relations were the exact opposite of Behati's speciality, but she assumed that doling out information about one's claim was a big no-no. What was that word? Diplomacy? Perhaps it meant to 'to protect'.
Messages In This Thread
bikini season in the southern hemisphere - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: bikini season in the southern hemisphere - by Behati - October 09, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: bikini season in the southern hemisphere - by Behati - October 10, 2015, 08:05 AM
RE: bikini season in the southern hemisphere - by Behati - November 08, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: bikini season in the southern hemisphere - by Behati - November 09, 2015, 05:51 AM