Jade Fern Grove nevermore
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven looked around at the dried blood and scraps of fur. She snapped out of her stupor when Bazi came to her side and praised her. She nodded to the Gamma, pride rippling through her tri-colored pelt. Haven really liked Bazi. The Grove mother seemed kind, and was easy to talk to. It was from that moment that Haven began to think of Bazi as a roll model. She wanted to be just as strong and great a wolf as Bazi was.

Haven shrugged when Bazi asked about who it could've been. However loners did seem like the most practical option. The white wolf continued on, until she finally came the conclusion to split up and look for more clues. Haven nodded, Of course, I'll get too it. She said curtly, watching Bazi run off in a different direction, her white tail slipping into the gorse. Haven stood there for a moment, looking down at the remnants of the scuffle. I hope nothing too awful happened to them, she thought, kicking away a scrap of white fur that had blown onto her paw. She looked up again, the brisk wind ruffling her shiny fur. Hope I don't get lost! She thought sarcastically before leaping off in the opposite direction that Bazi had left to.

Yeah sounds good! Whoohoo my first finished thread C:
Messages In This Thread
nevermore - by ThE nArRaToR - September 30, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - September 30, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - September 30, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - October 02, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - October 02, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - October 03, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - October 04, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - October 06, 2015, 01:38 AM
RE: nevermore - by Haven - October 06, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: nevermore - by Bazi - October 10, 2015, 08:22 AM