Blackfeather Woods Back then, when I stupidly took pride
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis smirked silently as Xan repeated her words, a goal etched in his mind. She wasn't sure how he would take her words, they had many meanings for different minds. In her eyes, Xan was perfect material for a Blackfeather warrior, yet there was an element that was uncertain what path he would take. Carefull instruction could make him strive but what he decided to do as he grew older was wary, how he would use his skills was vague. Yet, it was a funny thing to be said aloud, a realisation to her what path she had actually chosen. Xan had Kove, yet she had nothing. And it was plain to see what a damaged past could do, herself as a horrid example. There was always something of uncertainty in Blackfeather, with the dark elements that surrounded them, who knew how anyone turned out to be? But for Xan's sake, she'd keep a wandering eye on him, or at least watch from a distance,  knowing fully that even a child could stir up the darkest of troubles.

She nodded at Xan's astonished look, a silent confirmation of what he didn't know. If Kove was in the Dark Brotherhood, it proved he was worthy, skilled and dangerous enough to fit Xan's liking. It was curious to as why Xan did not already know of his father's accomplishments, or had such topics been suppressed, wherever they had gone? Nevertheless, the child had a lot to learn before he wanted to "be the best". 

"Of course you will!" She exclaimed, a plan formulating in her mind. "You won't beat me," She deadpanned, ending that idea from his mind right where it stood. "But, there is one way you can assure you will beat the others, you want to know?" She smirked, wanting to be absolutely sure he was determined enough to understand.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 13, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 14, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 21, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 22, 2015, 03:22 PM