Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle cloud giggled loudly at his impish nature and shook her head. "Thank you I needed that, and also thank you for not ripping it open, that would have just made more work for me and frankly mr. You are hard to attend too with your stubborn streak. She teased at him good naturedly, her mood lightening ever so slightly.

Thistle Cloud blinked at the large male for a moment trying to see if his words needed read between the lines. It did not sound like it, and he had not tried to force himself onto her or offer her any advances since he was in delerium, so she deduced that he was just simply stating a fact. A fact that she knew, but she was not planning on trying none the less. She had her fill of males lately to be completely honest. She had yet to hear from the masked one since, their dalliance in the forest. Though she did not regret it and a part of her cared for him in a strange way, though she knew virtually nothing about him. A part of her that was still young and star struck and always would be, a tender wounded place she would lock up tight.

Thistle blinked again and smiled a little sadly and said quietly, "I was caught up in the moment Bjorn I do not regret it, if that is what you are asking. Perhaps for once I did not watn to be good. That was all she had to say on the subject really, it had been a moment of weakness a moment she would not regret and if she was given little ones to nurture and raise well it would be even more worth it. She spoke again, "and if there should be pups then yes I would say it was worth it, because pups are truly a gift even if their father is not present.

She thought about his words and she knew he spoke the truth, "No it will not affect my healing, but I am not foolish enough to believe that some will not want my help when they realize i betrayed our pack in a way if you will.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - March 29, 2014, 08:21 PM