Blackfeather Woods Wake me up when it's all over
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis's eyes widened as Akela shared the eventfully encounter, but her muscles tensed as Lusa and her child escaped without injury. Yet, she did not fully know her dark female, she was relieved to know that even though her presence was absent during the event, none was harmed. From thereforth, her actions would be fully turned towards the pack, no skipping out for a few days to take time for herself. Too much had already gone on in her slumber, who knew what would happen if her mind wandered for longer?

Her tone changed as Aklea asked about the training. To be perfectly honest, she didn't know what to tell him. As much as she understood, she was annoyed. Burke was a busy Alpha she knew, but she was impatient. All she wanted was to speed up the training process to quicken the process of her goal. But Burke could not spare the time, with his children, the pack, and all else around them, there was hardly time to spend on her. He had mentioned sparring with others, was Akela not a good fit? He could keep up with her, no doubt, and he would be a challenge for sure. Her odds of actually winning the spar was lessened against him , for he was stronger in total. But she would have problem failing as she learned. 

"It is okay, but Burke is a busy man. The lessons take their time, even though am impatient to learn. Perhaps you could help? Burke mentioned sparring with others in his absence, do you mind?" She asked, hopeful that at least he would consider the proposition. She knew others would be less inclined to spar with her, whether it was in fear of their own safety or just that they wanted nothing to do with her. But Akela, she knew, wasn't afraid of her and could easily match her strength.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - September 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - September 14, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - September 17, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 01, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - October 03, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 11, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:43 PM