Horizon Ridge Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Unf i just love Nuka she's so sweet

Thistle stepped from her den her white paw first and she stood blinking in the early morning light. She saw the shape of the matron near her and it made her smile. It was nice to have someone watching over you. Not only was it nice but it was a relief to the young one, being her first cycle and everything she should have been near her mother to understand, but she hadn't been. However, she had found one as close to her mother as she could and this made her heart a little lighter.

Thistle Cloud gave the other a smile and nodded "Yes I am feeling much better. I still have much on my mind, but my cycle has ended so that is one less thing. Many of our pack mates are healing now, I just have to minister to Kennedy which is also a lessened burden. How about you? I am sorry you slept out here you could have come inside the den I believe I made it big enough. She looked back into her den to check it out, yea she thought another could fit in there even one as large as Nuka.

She stretched her limbs and shook her head "What are your plans today? she had yet to tell the other she was pretty certain the male would not be returning and in a way she was wary of it.
Messages In This Thread
Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Thistle Cloud - March 29, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Nuka - March 29, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Thistle Cloud - March 29, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Nuka - April 02, 2014, 08:26 AM