Sawtooth Spire I am the Batman
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
AW, but @Iqniq

The alpha female had descended the Spire and marked the borders extensively. Afterward, she sated her appetite, and then moved only somewhat beyond them. Into land that some might consider passable, but that she and hers most certainly did not. This was due to her (and her mates) jurisdiction; around Sawtooth, their word was law, and woe to those whom ignored it that came within their reach.

She skulked around, though was far from elusive. While her dark furs blended well with the greyscale stone beneath her, her bearish form was very much so a blemish that she did not seek the untrained eye to miss. Her prowl was halfhearted. Tonravik wanted to be seen. Let them underestimate her. And then, she would let them die. Her nicked ear flicked as she sniffed at the earth at her feet while looking beyond that point. Her eyes looked to the torn up earth ahead. Whoever did wish to test their luck would have more than one type of hell to deal with, she knew. Others, if they dared chance it, would learn.
Messages In This Thread
I am the Batman - by Tonravik - October 12, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: I am the Batman - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Tonravik - October 12, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Tonravik - October 13, 2015, 07:23 AM
RE: I am the Batman - by Iqniq - October 13, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Tonravik - October 15, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Iqniq - October 16, 2015, 01:15 AM