Sawtooth Spire I am the Batman
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Their paths intercepted. Tonravik in her diligent patrol was naught more than a hulking spec in the distance. Still, he knew her. Like a sixth sense, the nearness of his mate was some sort of beacon in his mind. His paws shifted, moving to gravitate within her orbit as she stalked the lower reaches of their mountain. They were a united front in this. Just because their mountain was a large one did not mean they would protect it any less. It was theirs. These lower reaches would not go unnoticed by the watchful eyes which lingered in the peaks above.

If she wanted to be seen, now she would be. His fiery form settled aside her own, a solar flare against the otherwise greyness that hungry, wolf-eating stone. He grunted lightly, alerting her to her presence though he knew well she'd noticed him by now. He joined her. His paws traveling near her own as they clumsily traversed through their lower reaches. Would anyone linger near enough to test them? There was fire in his blood. His soul hungry for an encounter.
Messages In This Thread
I am the Batman - by Tonravik - October 12, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: I am the Batman - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Tonravik - October 12, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Tonravik - October 13, 2015, 07:23 AM
RE: I am the Batman - by Iqniq - October 13, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Tonravik - October 15, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I am the Batman - by Iqniq - October 16, 2015, 01:15 AM