Blackfeather Woods Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at Kove while he was blabbing away. Sure he was saying all these things but Burke wanted to see them rather then have him talk about it. "If you say so then I hope for the sake of your son's physical health that he knows how to behave," he stated, not caring that it sounded like a threat to his son. Kove would have to suck it up. "I guess we are done talking then. Sounds like you have a lot of things to do..," he spoke, clearly dismissing the other. The fact that Kove hadn't lashed out yet did show some promise but Burke wasn't letting it down by one time. He was going to test Kove over and over till he could see him as his brother again. Kove said he was going to work hard, well then he needed to see it. 

Burke was done talking to him. He realized he rather enjoyed the squealing over Kove's voice so that was saying something. Burke was very clear on the fact of what he liked and not liked. To go from a bad page in Burke's book to a good one took awhile, especially after most pack members who returned had an even worse loyalty record than before.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes - by Burke - October 12, 2015, 04:51 PM